We accumulate extensive experience in the design, development, operation and maintenance of renewable energy plants, with references in Spain such as the Arenales (50MW) solar thermal plants, in Seville, and Puerto Errado (30MW), in Murcia; the Valiente wind farm (20MW), in Huesca, and the San Juan del Puerto Biomass plant (50MW), in Huelva. Also, the Trujillo III (11MW), La Olmeda (6MW), and Zafra (50MW) photovoltaic plants.
In Latin America, we have the Xacbal Delta hydroelectric plant (55MW), in Guatemala, and the La Jacinta Solar photovoltaic plant (65MW), in Uruguay. In Mexico, the Perote II photovoltaic plant (120MW), and in Chile the La Huella project (87 MW) and the La Estrella wind farm (50MW). To all of them are added the 20 MW photovoltaic plant, in Tucson (Arizona), and the Al Mafraq and Empire I photovoltaic plants, both 65MW, in Jordan.
We are present in the conventional generation sector, with three EPC (Engeneering Procurement and Construction) cogeneration projects in Mexico that add up to a capacity of 155 MW; a 770 MW combined cycle, in Empalme (Mexico), and a closing cycle with an increase in power of 65 MW, in Oman.
In the operation and maintenance (O&M) field, the pulp and tailings plant, and the roasting area for the El Teniente division, both for Codelco (Chile), are two of our main references.
We develop turnkey power plant projects and have experience in different fields:
- Combined cycles
- Hydroelectric plants
- Cogeneration plants
- Solar thermal power plants
- Photovoltaic plants
- Biomass plants
- Wind farms
We are at the forefront in the implementation of the latest technologies in electricity generation and in the execution of projects and working throughout their life cycle.
- Optimized CAPEX and OPEX
- Conceptual engineering
- Support in various administrative and environmental proceedings
- Optimized economic model and financial structuring
- Projects in all forms: EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction), EPCM (Engineering, Procurement, Construction Management), BOT (Build, Operate and Transfer), BOS (Balance of System)
- Internal capacities for basic and detailed engineering
- Development of equipment with the company’s own technology
- Commissioning and electrical connection
- Implementation and use of advanced technologies in project execution (Building Information Modeling)
Operation & maintenance phase
- Implementation of the latest technologies (drone inspection, advanced monitoring and use of Big data, preventive and predictive maintenance and advanced cleaning systems)