Extension of the processing and storage units of the liquefied natural gas (NGL) fractioning plant. The project includes a second expansion of installations, a third unit for the fractioning of liquefied natural gas and another topping unit.
Increased production of 35,00 barrels per day (BPD) until reaching 120,000 BDP.
- LPG unit of 35,000 BPD
- Topping unit of 18,000 BPD
- Feed surge storage sphere unit of 25,000 BPD
- Diesel storage unit of 80,000 BPD
- Condensation storage tank unit of 13,000 BPD
- Two pressurized propane pressurized bullets of 10,000 BPD
- Two turbogenerator (aero-derivative turbine) units of 5 megawatts (MW) each
Benefit for the community
- Increased production capacity for the national sale of gas that is essential for Peru’s social, economic and industrial development, such as propane and butane
- More than 3,000 job posts directly and indirectly created, of which 1,200 are covered by unqualified local labor
- Support and investment to local bodies