EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) project that includes the design, supply and construction of 21 storage tanks for various hydrocarbons
The plant has capacity of up to 250,000 tons/year and its design is based on basic engineering carried out by UOP (Universal Oil Petroleum), consisting of the following units:
- Hydrogenation II
- Fractionating III
- Ion exchange
Other units included in the plant:
- 9 fractionation distillation columns: Carbon Steel (CS), Stainless Steel (SS), Duplex, Superduplex and Cladding, amongst others, ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers) code.
- 45 heat exchangers (frame and tube, double tube and plates) TEMA R (Tubular Exchanger Manufacturers Association) + ASME VIII Div.1.
- 50 (horizontal and vertical) pressurized containers. Design code: ASME VIII Div. 1
- API 661 (American Petroleum Institute) air coolers
- API 610 pumps
- Storage units (31,000 cubic meters) API 650: Intermediate storage of phenol, final product and propylene (sphere ASME VIII Div. 2)