OHL’s website has been developed with the content management application, which allows the creation and management of accessible web sites.
After undergoing technical accessibility analysis, it has been established that OHL’s website has the priority rating 1 and 2, as established by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0 of W3C (known as the WAI-WCAG standards.)
As a result, important barriers of access to the web documents have been eliminated on OHL’s website.
Compatibility with standards
This website has been designed and programmed following WAI guidelines (Web Accessibility Initiative, www.w3.org/wai), which sets some international standards in the creation of web contents accessible to everyone.
Standards of accessibility
Several measures have been taken in order to make this web site more accessible. Here are some of them:
- Logical order of presentation of the elements on the screen.
- Simplified navigation system, avoiding pop-up menus.
- Explanation displayed when cursor pauses on a link.
- Access to the main options through the keyboard.
Most links where the text does not completely describe the destination come with text box with an explanation.
Download of Plugins
To view the content in pdf, please visit the following web site and proceed to download Adobe Acrobat 8.0.
To view the content in flash documents please visit the following web site and proceed to download Flash Player 9.0.
To view the content in Media Player files, please visit the following web site and proceed to download Windows Media.
- PDF files: The documents in pdf accesible format can present some access problems. Anyone interested can request them by sending an email to email@example.com or by calling the Regulations Department (Servicio de Normativa) and Information Services at +34 91 348 43 81. Any document in pdf accesible format will soon be available on the web site
If you happen to have any type of difficulty concerning accessibility, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our web maintenance team will assist you as soon as possible.